Turning a disaster into a blip?
70% of businesses which suffer catastrophic data loss are closed within 18 months (UK DTI)
It is acknowledged that disaster recovery planning and business continuity planning should be fundamental procedures for businesses.
PC Net help to protect against these potentially catastrophic
losses by offering a range of back up services that ensure your data is
backed up regularly and checked, and ensuring all network activity is
Imagine a hasslefree computer system and network maintenance.
Having to budget for repairs is difficult. Putting your IT kit on a maintenance contract can help you predict and control your budget with greater certainty. A maintenance contract takes away the worry associated with computers and servers.
We can arrange maintenance contracts for IT business hardware that
cover all of your equipment needs or just the critical ones such
as: servers, laptops, PC’s, printers, routers and firewalls. Our four basic tiers provide a level of support to suit you (Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum.)
|Anti-virus & backup server checks
|Hardware & software maintenance
|Spam filtering service
|Selected home users set-up
Remote Monitoring and Support
Our remote monitoring and technical support service gives you peace of mind and saves valuable time when problems arise.
Your Business Critical Systems
Your computer system and network may develop problems at any time. With our remote logging software we actively monitor and track business critical IT kit and specific items including:
- Individual PCs
- Network performance
- Email traffic through Exchange Server
- Scheduled back ups
- Hard disk activity, hard disk storage space and use of memory
- Individual components
- Firewall status
- Anti-Virus software updates
- Internet access & connectivity
- Your website status
- Critical Microsoft operating system and security updates
- ... and much more
How Remote Monitoring Helps Us to Help You
Remote monitoring enables us to:
- Specify and monitor the most business critical technical equipment on your network
- Spot potential failures and performance issues affecting your productivity before they happen
- Accurately identify the source of problems which means we can resolve issues faster - often before you are aware there is a problem
- Send you immediate and automatic alerts of issues and failures as soon as they happen
- Save you money by reducing the frequency and duration of downtime
Remote Monitoring Support Packages
We offer a range of remote support packages to suit different business needs including regular test and restore of backups.
Get in Touch
Call Katy 01743 290588 or email email@example.com to discuss your needs in more detail and we'll suggest the best solution for you.